Since Tumblr doesn’t allow you to include links in asks, enabling submitting lets your friends share things with you more easily. Here’s how to put both input boxes on the same page:
EDIT: You need to make sure submitting is enabled (go to the settings panel for your blog, not your account) before you can make this page:
ANOTHER EDIT: You can now include links in fan mail, but people might still find this tutorial useful since you can only send fan mail to people you’ve been following for a while.
1) Make a new page called “talk” or “share” or something like that:
2) In the edit window, click the HTML button:
3) Enter this code (and replace USERNAME with your username, duh):
<p><iframe src="http://www.tumblr.com/ask_form/USERNAME.tumblr.com" id="ask_form" frameborder="0" height="149" scrolling="no" width="100%"></iframe></p>
<p><iframe id="submit_form" src="http://www.tumblr.com/submit_form/
4) Save the HTML edit window, page edit window, and Customize window.
5) Navigate to your new page. Voila! Here’s mine.